Cybersecurity & Privacy Law Course
Updated December 18, 2019
Please note the start date has changed to February 6th, 2019.
MnCCC is excited to partner with AMC and Mitchell Hamline School of Law to offer our members the Cybersecurity & Privacy Law courses. This is a 13-week online course with a special Minnesota County Government Cohort offering. Through our partnership, if you sign up through MnCCC, you will receive a 40% discount off of the regular price. Regular price for the certificate is $7440. We are excited to offer you the discounted rate of $4464.
You will be able to interact with other Minnesota county staff to share ideas and discuss important topics. And, since the classes are online, there is no requirement to travel!
For a sample class, please visit: http://elearn.mitchellhamline.edu/browse/cybersecurity/courses/cyberdemo
Are you excited about this offering? Here is how you sign up:
1. Visit: http://calendar.mnccc.org/
2. Go to February 2019.
3. Click on the Mitchell Hamline Cybersecurity & Privacy Law Course starting on February 6th.
4. Then, you will need to either login or create an account.
5. Once you are logged in with your existing or new account, a blue Register button will appear for February 6th, 2019. Click on Register and go to the bottom to click OK.
6. You will receive a confirmation email after you register.
The first class starts on February 6h, 2019. MnCCC can invoice you in December 2018 or January 2019, so payment can be made out of your 2018 or 2019 budgets.
Tags: Cybersecurity(1), Privacy(1)